Tuesday 17 March 2015

Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick review and Kylie Jenner lip?


As you know, when hubby came back from America he had some make-up goodies for me and Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita was one of them. 

This was bought to achieve the Kylie Jenner lip, which I have not included a picture of - copy write and all that - but if you give it a quick Google you can check it out. I have to admit before my husband told me about 'the Kylie Jenner lip' I was completely oblivious to it, but after a little research I found that it's actually a pretty nice look. However the million dollar question was whether it look good on me? I was a little dubious about the colour of this lip product. It looked a little dark for someone of the Casper the Ghost skin tone variety, but, as it happens I quite like it. What do you guys think?


I know, I know, it looks nothing like Kylie Jenner, but whatcha gunna do. 

The photo above was taken at Tattoo Jam 2014, as was the one below so I thought it appropriate that they both appear in this post.


Yes that's me pulling a sword out of our friends throat, like you do....................and back to the review.

So what do I think of Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstck? I love it! It's long wearing. It doesn't need anything over the top to fix it in place. The packaging is cool. The applicator (one of those angled squidgy ones) is great. It's made by Kat Von D - well you know what I mean, it's branded by Kat Von D - and she is pretty cool! Everything about this product makes me happy, even the colour, who'd have thought. The only down side, and actually it's not really a down side, it's what you would expect really from a long lasting lipstick, is it's a bit drying on the lips. But that doesn't make me think any less of this product. Seriously I love it!

Here's another two snaps of the Lipstck for your viewing pleasure. These were taken at a party a little while ago.

(Kissy, kissy) 


Have any of you guys tried any Kat Von D products? Or have you got any reccomendations for any long lasting lip products? I'd love to hear them.

Stacey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment