Wednesday 15 April 2015

Lush Christmas gift boxes from the M-I-L

So Christmas happened, 4 months ago and my lovely mother-in-law bought me some gift boxes from Lush, along with other things. She bought me these because she loves me (well I should hope so I took her son off her hands) and because she knows I love Lush. They are ethical, no animal testing, home grown, semi-natural products (check their website, all ingredients are listed), what's not to like! And I thought I would show you what lovelies you could get, either for a loved one, or just for a treat for yourself.


This first is the purple one with the green ribbon and Christmas trees. I think it's called Merry Christmas, but that's literally a guess because the labels for these could be anywhere now. Christmas was 4 months ago people! And I know I need to be writing blog posts a little quicker. So what did it have in it? Well you can see from the pic that it had Rub, Rub, Rub shower scrub in it. Santa's lip scrub, and an ombre blue and green soap (who knows which soap that is but it sure looks pretty). It also had in it So White shower gel and I think but I really can't be sure, that it may have had a small Million Dollar Moisturiser in it. I mean I have it so it must have come from somewhere.


The other is the one with the fruit all over it. This is called The Whole Fruit and I know this because not only does it say it on the box but it's also still on Lush's website. And this has in it The Comforter bubble bar, D'Fluff strawberry shaving soap, Avobath bath bomb, The Olive Branch shower gel, I Love Juicy shampoo, American Cream conditioner, Miranda soap, King of Skin body butter (which is lovely by the way) and Magnificent soap. And so the Lush website say's, it should have had You've Been Mangoed bath melt in it, but mine didnt *sad face*. But what you going to do ay?! I have enough to keep me going for a while without it.


As with all Lush gifts the bath bombs and bubble bars are the first to go. You guys know I adore baths and there is nothing more that I adore than having a little summat summat to go in my baths, which is why the bombs, creamers, melts, bubble bars etc get used up first. Then it will be all the other products with the soaps being last to go, this is because soaps last so long. Has anyone else noticed this? or is it just me?

So Santa M-I-L did good! As she always does really. And if you are reading this The Mother-in-law...thank you and love ya's x x x x x x x x

Stacey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment