Sunday 24 February 2013

Christmas Box of Goodies.

Hi guys today I would like to show you this amazing collection of beauty goodies that my mum gave me for Christmas. I absolutely love getting a gift like this. I adore the fact that someone, (this being my wonderful mum) has gone out of their way to find little things that they think you will love, and packaged them all together in one gorgeous gift.





1) Pearl's a Zinger Bath Tulip and A Night With the Stars Bath Creamer – both Bomb Cosmetics
2) Berrylicious Soap – Bomb Cosmetics
3) We Three Kings Bath Creamer – Bomb Cosmetics
4) Theo Fennell Scent Bath Oil
5) Baby Cow Organics Milky Body Lotion – Cowshed
6) Plant Spa Dead Sea Minerals Smoothing Face Gel – Avon
7) Baby Cow Organics Frothy Hair and Body Wash – Cowshed
8) Girls Aloud Cheryl Festival Lashes – Eylure
9) Planet Spa Indulgence Dead Sea Minerals and Caviar Refining Facial Treatment – Avon
10) Glamour Lash Extensions – Active Cosmetics
11) Christmas Sheer Bath Tulip and The Glitterati Bath Creamer- both Bomb Cosmetics
12) Chocolate Heaven Soap – Bomb Cosmetics
13) A Bath Mallow with hearts (can't find out the name) and Fields of Joy Bath Mallow - both Bomb Cosmetics.
14) Hibiscus Blossom and Neroli Bath Brulee and a small Bath Brulee with a lemon flower (can't find out the name) – both Bomb Cosmetics

Now, I haven't tried any of these products yet and I like to be able to come back to the box as and when I feel the need to be cheered, or I'm really skint! So I'm not sure if I will be blogging about these products separately, but don't despair if I uncover any hidden gems I will be sure to let you know. Also sorry I couldn't name all the products for you. There were no names on a lot of the bath bombs so I had to rely on good old Google for a while there!

So I hope you have enjoyed, and all that is left to say now is, Happy Bathing.

Stacey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment