Saturday 9 August 2014

Shopping on a hair-do day

Hi guys so on the same day I had my hair done I also did a little shopping, you know because shopping is what I do best. Wait! Is shopping actually what I do best? Cleaning? Nope. Cooking? Nope. Giving the dog a bath? Nope. Wrapping Christmas presents? Nope, but I am pretty good at that. But not as good as I am at shopping, so it's official shopping is actually what I do best. Phew I'm glad we got that cleared up.

And with this in mind I will show you what I bought.



Seche Vite dry fast top coat - £5.49 + VAT from Sally's/Salon Services.
OPI 'life give me lemons' nail polish - £5.00 + VAT from Sally's/Salon Services.
OPI 'put a coat on' base coat - £5.00 + VAT from Sally's/Salon Services.
Professional Beauty Systems brown eyelash tint - £3.49 + VAT from Sally's/Salon Services.
Urban Decay naked skin beauty balm - £9.00 from Debenhams.
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion - £8.00 from Debenhams. 

This shopping trip produced a bit of a mixed bag, with a few things that I hadn't used before and still have not had the opportunity to use as yet. These are the Urban Decay naked skin beauty balm and the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion, which were both purchased from Debenhams. I'm sure these will get a review at a later date. There are also two products that I hadn't used before I bought them but have now. These are the two polishes from nail giant OPI and I used them to create crazy neon nails the other day. So that leaves the last two products, which are repeat purchases and one of which I am going to review for you today. However that's not going to be the eyelash tint, because, well, it's boring. Those in the beauty industry will know that this eyelash tint is pretty basic stuff, and for those not in the beauty industry I would advise you to visit a professional for all your tinting needs. You know, just in case. 

And so this brings me on to the last product Seche Vite dry fast top coat and I love it. It is THE best top coat I have ever used, and I have used a few top coats in my time. It goes on easily, dried quickly. It's smooth on the nail, it's hard wearing and makes nail polish look how it should do, amazing. In my opinion this is the holy grail of top coats. 



As you can see from above I bought this from Sally's/Salon Services which is predominantly a beauty wholesales, however they do have some retail shops dotted about. If you are in the beauty/hair/nail industry and you haven't signed up at your local wholesales already then you are missing a trick. Not only do you get products at a discounted rate they also run offers in store and sometimes do VAT free days. Please remember, on a normal day to add the VAT on to your purchases at one of these places, otherwise you will get a nasty shock at the till. For those of you not in the industry unfortunately you will have to pay retail price for Sally's/Salon Services products but at least you now know of another place to buy lovely products from.

I hope you have enjoyed nosying around my shopping bag and my review on Seche Vite. Have any of you guys used Seche Vite? How do you feel about it? 

Stacey x x   


No comments:

Post a Comment