Sunday 14 June 2015

Luscious Lips - Lush lip balm and lip scrubs

Lush you wonderful people, you have made a lip fanatic very happy! If you want moisturised, smooth lips with a side order of fun and delightful aromas you need to try these!


Lush Lip Service lip balm claims to keep lips supple and crack-free and it does just that. I use this lip balm at night when I go to bed or before and straight after using the scrubs. I use it before the scrub to moisturise and loosen any dry patches so the scrub can remove them easier and after to add some moisture back in. It is SERIOUSLY amazing, it works a treat and smells good enough to eat (kind of orangey). I have been using this for quite a while now and have only got good words to say about it. My lips have never been softer, making my lipstick look even better, and that's a winner in my book. This comes in a 8g metal pot and costs £5.75. This may be more expensive then your cheapo lip balms but definitely worth it in my opinion.


On to the scrubs. I currently have in my possession the Bubblegum lip scrub, all pink and sweet sugary smelling (delish). And the limited addition Santa's lip scrub, all Chrismassy and special with little red hearts (which I can only imagine are plastic, so don't lick this off your lips, and I am not sure they would be great for the fishes either), and a cola scent. The Santa's lip scrub came in the purple Christmas gift box and I actually think the Bubblegum lip scrub was a gift as well. People know me too well. I have also had the Popcorn lip scrub before and that was just as lovely.


Both of these scrubs are made with caster sugar as the exfoliant (the popcorn one has caster sugar and sea salt) which has just the right amount of scrubbyness and also adds to the gorgeous smells. They come in 25g glass pots and they last me ages, so at £5.50 I think they are really good value for money.

Oh and before I go, just a little FYI, these are not exclusively for the female population, fellas you aren't going to get any kisses with minging lips. Fact.

So what are you waiting for? Get your fine selves down to your local Lush shop now, and maybe pick up a bath bomb or two as well. Treat yourself, you deserve it.

Stacey x x


No comments:

Post a Comment