Saturday 1 June 2013

Fantastic Food Festival.

Whilst at our fine dining experience the night before, we were made aware, by our wonderful waiter, of the food festival taking place at a local football ground the very next day. And after a night of ‘fantastic’ food we really couldn’t say no. So for a few hours we took in the sights, smells and tastes (and even a little sunshine!) of the festival.
















It was £6 entry each and I was pleasantly surprised at how many stalls there were. There was everything from good, home grown Lancashire delicacy’s (what northern lass doesn’t like a pie?) to the more exotic. Crocodile burger anyone? Yes please!

And here it is.


Yes that is me, with no make-up on, stuffing a crocodile burger in my mouth. And it was good. Really good in fact. Worth the £6 price tag? Yes because Hubby paid ;0)

As well as this, we (that’s the ‘we’ meaning Hubby) spent a small fortune on an abundance of other goodies.
Cupcakes, cheese cakes, banana cakes, a cookery book, juice (and apple chutney, that we didn’t take a picture of). A whole load of deliciousness to gorge upon!


Also I was really glad it was sunny because my outfit did not lend it's self to cold and rain.


So I think I'll start from the top and work my way down. The headband I am wearing is from Janine Basil @ Etsy and this was its first outing. My varsity jacket is from Republic. T-shirt is from H and M. Jeggings from Dorothy Perkins. Bag from H by Henry Holland @ Debenhams and my trusted Converse.

So two days of eating. And I love eating. That weekend was a good'un.

Stacey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment